The Urban Multifilter
– Multistage algae biofilms clean the air on the street like a green lung
– Sustainable air purificationthat conserves resources, and CO2 absorbsinstead of producing some
– Absorption of nitrogen oxides and NO2 and reduction below the limit values
– Low maintenance solution, which resources have to be serviced only every 3-5 months
– Self-sufficient supply with water and energy
Implementation period: 2020-2022
About us: Solaga is a young company based in Adlershof, which has discovered and used a revolutionary living material for many applications: Algae-Biofilms.As sustainable systems, they will facilitate our transition to a bio-economy. If you are interested: Contact Us here.
This project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
With our algae picture we offer a completely new concept to animate offices and living spaces. With the innovative microalgae film technology, rooms and especially walls can be used sustainably.